Converge 2020 is a extensive advanced technical analysis conference to understand the undertone and long-term scope/depth of the markets. Converge 2020 aimed to assist basically for beginners and traders with limited market profile,orderflow & Volume Spread Analysis, help your money grow gradually, with decent Profits. Course is Power packed with concepts along with some live trades based on Market Profile, Orderflow, Volume Spread Analysis & become a successful trader.
- Beginners & Professional traders who want to have a success full career in stock market.
- Stock market admirers planning to trade with advanced technical analysis like, market profile, orderflow & Volume Spread Analysis strategies for stock markets.
- Professional traders who want to fine tune their strategy to achieve better results.
- Housewives admiring to take up trading as a profession.
- Learn how to of pick the best stocks which can get you good returns
- Most of the stock picks by our mentor in the past have given 2R per trade. You can learn how to pick them.
- Unlock the secret of institutional trading modules called Market Profile,orderflow & Volume Spread Analysis, how these can help you in your trading.
- Know how to trade options using orderflow Intraday with clear entry Stop loss & exit rules.
- Know how to trade in stock futures with Market Profile, Orderflow & Volume Spread Analysis
- Passion to Learn Market Profile
- Ninja Trader 8 installed in your PC
- Basics of Technical Analysis
- Understanding about Futures and Options
As a Matter of Policy, Registration Done would be final & no refund is offered.
HURRY UP! Book your Seat
REQUIRED US GOVERNMENT DISCLAIMER & CTFC RULE 4.41
Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not suitable for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only consider risk capital that should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. CTFC RULE 4.41 HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS SUCH AS LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this website or advertisement are for illustrative purposes only and not construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and materials presented
Herein are for information and educational purposes only. No system or trading methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or prevent losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results which do not apply to average people and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Trades placed on the reliance of Trend Methods systems are taken at your own risk for your own account. This is not an offer to buy or sell futures interests.